Merry Maids of North and West Vancouver is looking for dependable, responsible, hardworking, and energetic people to join our team of trusted professionals.
As a Merry Maids team member, you'll receive a great income with additional benefits. You can also relax knowing that you'll never have to work nights, weekends or holidays! This, along with a positive work environment, is just one of the many reasons why you should join Merry Maids of North and West Vancouver today!Primary Responsibilities:
- Sweep, vacuum, and wash all hard surface floors
- Clean all hanging light fixtures, baseboards and windowsills
- Clean under and behind portable furniture and decorations (light lifting required)
- Provide customer service and quality control as needed
- Resolve any customer issues before leaving home
- High school diploma or GED
- Police clearance required
- Valid driver’s licence, reliable transportation and liability insurance
- Monday to Friday (flexible hours)
- No weekends or night shifts required
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Weekly paycheque
- Paid training
- Paid mileage
- Fun, friendly atmosphere
- Career advancement opportunities
Part-time and full-time positions are available immediately. Work experience is preferred, but not necessary.
Valid Driver’s License and own vehicle will be an asset.
If you're interested and would like to learn more about this position, please submit your resume by email.
Merry Maids is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.